On video marketing there are three basic steps to follow before even thinking about creating a video: the video intro(or bumper), the content and the call to action.
You will be able to “visualize” that on this video:
What every one of your videos needs:
1. An Intro or Video Bumper
– What this video is about
– Why they are paying attention to you
– A video intro shows your viewer how committed you are on providing a good and entertaining video. It is the very first (and good) impression that you give to your viewer.
2. The Content You Promised to Your Viewers
– The video content needs to match the title that you gave to your video and also the intro (if you started with your own image or voice). You need to deliver the information that you have promised to your viewer.
3. Your Call to Action!
– The call to action is crucial to get your viewers to take the action that you want them to take. Have an Entertaining and engaging video is a must nowadays with so many competition. Although, you can produce the most interesting video online, but without a call to action, your video is just pure entertainment.
– It is necessary to decide which call to action you are willing to ask for. Each video is different, and so does its call to action. Do you want the viewer to click on a link, watch another video, or take some other step?
Here are some examples of Calls to Action:
2- Comment (on your YouTube channel or on your video)
6- “Click here for the next video” (you can do that through “Annotations”)
7- “Enter your name and email below to sign up for a free XYZ report”
8- “Click here to download your free report on XYZ”
9- “Click on the link below for more information”
***I hope this post helped you somehow with your video marketing and business strategies. Please leave me a comment below so I’ll able to improve my posts and get to know you better.
Liking this content? Sign up for exclusive updates... it's F.R.E.E!